Dr. Felix Torres Cabrera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Felix Torres Cabrera?

September 14th, 2012

Uno de los mejores internistas que he visitado

Dr. Torres,is one of the best Dr I visited, caring and always there for me, I move back home and I very sorry I,m no longer his patient..

July 17th, 2012

Unwilling to listen

Well, he's one of "those" doctors. Set in his ways and unable to break free of them. Dr Torres was unwilling to listen to my concerns and dismissed my input about my condition as irrelevant. I in no way felt as if I was a partner in my own care. I believe a relationship with a Dr is exactly that, a relationship. He was extremely dismissive of me and my feelings. I wish my co-pay could have been refunded.

July 21st, 2015