Dr. Felix Urman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Felix Urman?

October 8th, 2017

Best Doctor and Staff

I've been seeing Dr. Urman for awhile now and has always been EFFICIENT and QUICK! The office staff are SO kind and friendly (women and a man) I would HIGHLY suggest seeing Dr. Urman for all your dermatologic needs.

September 6th, 2017

Dr. Urman is Gold Star

Dr. Urman cleared up skin tags and itchyness around the neck bothering me for years. He's so compassionate and soft spoken and caring! Did not feel uncomfortable at all with full body scan first time. I would give the office staff Fair since they could improve abit in customer service overall. But love Dr. Urman!

May 18th, 2017

Most efficient office

Had a cyst i wanted to remove on my neck, but couldn't take time off. Dr Urman did it at 7:20 am before the office officially opened. Completely painless and i was at work by 9 the same day. No problems with the staff

April 4th, 2017

Terrible office staff

Office staff is the rudest staff ever encountered. Dr Urman should fire them as a fast as possible and start from scratch. I have never seen such incompetence before. They say you are only as good as your office staff..

February 6th, 2017

Great Doctor!

Dr Urman is the consummate professiinal. He took me in within 5 minutes, explained my procedure (sebaceous cyst removal), and made me very comfortable. He removed the cyst and sewed me up with absolute precision. I wouldn't use anyone else after this experience.

January 31st, 2017

excellent Doctor, TERRIBLE STAFF

love the doctor, excellent service from him. in the other hand the staff things their are not getting paid to do their job. specially the Spanish girl giving attitude.

November 3rd, 2015

The best Dr. I have ever been to recommend him to all my friends and family and they feel the same as I do.

October 19th, 2015

Rude staff

I think the Doctor is OK. But his staff is very rude I have no idea they often give conflicting and contradictory answers and when you say that was not what you said previously they will get sarcastic or pretend they never gave out the information.

July 26th, 2015

Knows his stuff

Saw Dr. Urman for rash around my my eyes that I was given a steroid cream by another derm. Was using it for 3 month but only got worse. Dr Urman diagnosed a form of Rosacea, stopped the steroid and gave me minocycline. Now after 3 weeks the rash is completely gone

March 10th, 2015

Calming effect

Very very pleased with visit for check up and body scan with Dr. Urman. He has a very nice pleasing, calming and professional manner in which he conducts himself. Doesn't rush you but is very efficient and courteous. Answered all my questions and concerns and I felt very comfortable and he calmed my anxiety that I had of visiting a dermatologist. If I knew it was this easy I wouldn't have waited several years. But, waiting to find a gem in Dr. Urman was well worth the wait.

December 18th, 2014

Excellent physician. He is a model for how physicians should be. Not looking for money like a lot of dermatologist. Actually has compassion, and professionalism, and helps you out.

December 10th, 2013

Friendly, Professional Staff, Clean Facility, Great Doctor

I needed to see a dermatologist before leaving on a business trip the very next day. The women who answered the phone at 4pm got me an appointment that very same hour!!!!. Upon arrival I did not have a referral. The women at the desk happily called my primary care doctor and acquired the referral I needed. Dr. Urman was friendly, professional and actually listened to my concerns. He spoke in laymens terms. He answered all of my questions. He was not in any rush to get to his next patient. Overall I would rate my experience with this medical practice as EXEMPLARY. Great staff, great facility, great doctor.