inactive

Felix Urman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 3rd, 2015
The best Dr. I have ever been to recommend him to all my friends and family and they feel the same as I do.

October 19th, 2015
Rude staff
I think the Doctor is OK. But his staff is very rude I have no idea they often give conflicting and contradictory answers and when you say that was not what you said previously they will get sarcastic or pretend they never gave out the information.

July 26th, 2015
Knows his stuff
Saw Dr. Urman for rash around my my eyes that I was given a steroid cream by another derm. Was using it for 3 month but only got worse. Dr Urman diagnosed a form of Rosacea, stopped the steroid and gave me minocycline. Now after 3 weeks the rash is completely gone

March 10th, 2015
Calming effect
Very very pleased with visit for check up and body scan with Dr. Urman. He has a very nice pleasing, calming and professional manner in which he conducts himself. Doesn't rush you but is very efficient and courteous. Answered all my questions and concerns and I felt very comfortable and he calmed my anxiety that I had of visiting a dermatologist. If I knew it was this easy I wouldn't have waited several years. But, waiting to find a gem in Dr. Urman was well worth the wait.

December 17th, 2014
Excellent physician. He is a model for how physicians should be. Not looking for money like a lot of dermatologist. Actually has compassion, and professionalism, and helps you out.

December 9th, 2013
Friendly, Professional Staff, Clean Facility, Great Doctor
I needed to see a dermatologist before leaving on a business trip the very next day. The women who answered the phone at 4pm got me an appointment that very same hour!!!!. Upon arrival I did not have a referral. The women at the desk happily called my primary care doctor and acquired the referral I needed. Dr. Urman was friendly, professional and actually listened to my concerns. He spoke in laymens terms. He answered all of my questions. He was not in any rush to get to his next patient. Overall I would rate my experience with this medical practice as EXEMPLARY. Great staff, great facility, great doctor.

September 8th, 2013
patient
not a doctor ; a demi-god.

July 16th, 2013
Excellent doctor!
Dr. Urman is absolutely amazing! I have had skin problems for roughly 10 years. I visited a lot of doctors, diligently followed their instructions but unfortunately, I did not notice much improvement until I came to Dr. Urman. His knowledge and honest desire to help was evident from the very first visit. His treatment did magic for me. I am actually happy when I look in the mirror now. Thank you Dr. Urman! You are the best!!!

July 3rd, 2013
Excellent Dermatologist
My 12-year-old daughter had a very bad episode of eczema flare-up. The dermatologist we visited initially prescribed antibiotic ointment and bleach bath. After one week of treatment, her eczema was getting worse. All the spots on the back of her thighs were open and oozing, she couldn't even sit. Then we visited Dr. Urman. He told us to stop the previous treatment right away and prescribed an oral medication along with an ointment. After 1 week, my daughters open wounds healed completely. And we were able to go on a camping trip without worrying about further infection due to the open wounds. I'm so glad we found Dr. Urman.

June 24th, 2013
Fantastic!
Dr. Urman was kind, professional, and efficient. It took me longer to fill out the forms than it did for Dr. Urman to diagnose and treat me! I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a dermatologist!

April 23rd, 2013
Really great with my child
My daugther has this itchy red area on her arm. Not only were we seen promptly, we were treated courteously, and he resolved the issue. I would highly recommend.

January 30th, 2013
Very Happy
We brought our daughter to Dr Urman for a rash another doctor said was fungus but did not get any better with cream. Dr Urman said right away it was eczema and gave a different cream and in 4 days the rash was gone. we are very pleased