Dermatologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
by Connie Hemingway on Nov 3rd, 2015

The best Dr. I have ever been to recommend him to all my friends and family and they feel the same as I do.

Rude staff show details Rude staff
Oct 19th, 2015

I think the Doctor is OK. But his staff is very rude I have no idea they often give conflicting and contradictory answers and when you say that was not what you said previously they will get sarcastic or pretend they never gave out the information.

Knows his stuff show details Knows his stuff
by Cindy Lin on Jul 26th, 2015

Saw Dr. Urman for rash around my my eyes that I was given a steroid cream by another derm. Was using it for 3 month but only got worse. Dr Urman diagnosed a form of Rosacea, stopped the steroid and gave me minocycline. Now after 3 weeks the rash is completely gone

Calming effect show details Calming effect
by Eric on Mar 10th, 2015

Very very pleased with visit for check up and body scan with Dr. Urman. He has a very nice pleasing, calming and professional manner in which he conducts himself. Doesn't rush you but is very efficient and courteous. Answered all my questions and concerns and I felt very comfortable and he calmed my anxiety that I had of visiting a dermatologist. If I knew it was this easy I wouldn't have waited several years. But, waiting to find a gem in Dr. Urman was well worth the wait.

Dec 17th, 2014

Excellent physician. He is a model for how physicians should be. Not looking for money like a lot of dermatologist. Actually has compassion, and professionalism, and helps you out.

Friendly, Professional Staff, Clean Facility, Great Doctor show details Friendly, Professional Staff, Clean Facility, Great Doctor
by Keith S. on Dec 9th, 2013

I needed to see a dermatologist before leaving on a business trip the very next day. The women who answered the phone at 4pm got me an appointment that very same hour!!!!. Upon arrival I did not have a referral. The women at the desk happily called my primary care doctor and acquired the referral I needed. Dr. Urman was friendly, professional and actually listened to my concerns. He spoke in laymens terms. He answered all of my questions. He was not in any rush to get to his next patient. Overall I would rate my experience with this medical practice as EXEMPLARY. Great staff, great facility, great doctor.

patient show details patient
by nelin on Sep 8th, 2013

not a doctor ; a demi-god.

Excellent doctor! show details Excellent doctor!
Jul 16th, 2013

Dr. Urman is absolutely amazing! I have had skin problems for roughly 10 years. I visited a lot of doctors, diligently followed their instructions but unfortunately, I did not notice much improvement until I came to Dr. Urman. His knowledge and honest desire to help was evident from the very first visit. His treatment did magic for me. I am actually happy when I look in the mirror now. Thank you Dr. Urman! You are the best!!!

Excellent Dermatologist show details Excellent Dermatologist
by Shelley Ye on Jul 3rd, 2013

My 12-year-old daughter had a very bad episode of eczema flare-up. The dermatologist we visited initially prescribed antibiotic ointment and bleach bath. After one week of treatment, her eczema was getting worse. All the spots on the back of her thighs were open and oozing, she couldn't even sit. Then we visited Dr. Urman. He told us to stop the previous treatment right away and prescribed an oral medication along with an ointment. After 1 week, my daughters open wounds healed completely. And we were able to go on a camping trip without worrying about further infection due to the open wounds. I'm so glad we found Dr. Urman.

Fantastic! show details Fantastic!
by Emily on Jun 24th, 2013

Dr. Urman was kind, professional, and efficient. It took me longer to fill out the forms than it did for Dr. Urman to diagnose and treat me! I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a dermatologist!

Really great with my child show details Really great with my child
Apr 23rd, 2013

My daugther has this itchy red area on her arm. Not only were we seen promptly, we were treated courteously, and he resolved the issue. I would highly recommend.

Very Happy show details Very Happy
by Ravi P on Jan 30th, 2013

We brought our daughter to Dr Urman for a rash another doctor said was fungus but did not get any better with cream. Dr Urman said right away it was eczema and gave a different cream and in 4 days the rash was gone. we are very pleased

Nancy R show details Nancy R
Nov 1st, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Urman for 2 years and I have nothing but the best things to say about him. He is always prompt and courteous, I have never had to wait more than 15 minutes to be seen. He has weeknight and Sunday hours which is great for working patients. I have a severe chronic condition and Dr. Urman has always made surethat I can be seen within 24 hours if I have a flare up. I have never had an issue with his staff, and to the person who wrote the negative review may I suggest you call and speak to Dr. Urman directly. He always returns calls on the same day and I am sure he will address all your issues and help you.

Recomnend show details Recomnend
Apr 24th, 2012

Dr. Urman was the only doctor that help me with my psoriasis after 5 yearsThanks you

dt show details dt
by dt on Dec 2nd, 2010

no problem getting appointment. knowledgeable, nice doctor.

patient show details patient
by Anonymous on Sep 27th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

excellent doctor. I said i had an emergency and he took me the same day and helped with my problem

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
by jr on Sep 24th, 2009

Now works in brooklyn. excellent doctor, my rash resolved in 3 days. Happy to recommend to others.