A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felix Vilinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felix Vilinsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Vilinsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vilinsky graduated from Tver State Medical Academy.
Dr. Vilinsky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Vilinsky MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felix Vilinsky practice?
- Dr. Felix Vilinsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Felix Vilinsky practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.