A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Felix Wimpfheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felix Wimpfheimer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wimpfheimer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Wimpfheimer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felix Wimpfheimer MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Felix Wimpfheimer practice?
- Dr. Felix Wimpfheimer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Felix Wimpfheimer practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Internists.