Dr. Felix Yip MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Monterey Park, CA

• Good
  • Bad

January 27th, 2017
Busy Urologist but very professional and proficient
Dr. Yip, in my opinion is one of the most knowledgeable Urologist I met. I highly recommend him.

August 17th, 2016
Ms.
This doctor is fine, but the way they arrange the clinic is bad. First of all, it's not easy to make appointment with them. Wait time was 2 hours and finally saw him Dr. Yip was very nice however he promised to arrange the surgery for me in USC, but never got the answer from his staffs. Tried few times to call them, no answer, or finally someone answered, put me on hold for 45 minutes, from there I gave up.........don't want to go back anymore..........

February 11th, 2016
good guy
Although Dr Yip did not treat me himself, at my request he explained the procedure I was to have and the possible results and cures. Dr showed me he cares and he earned my respect.

December 18th, 2015
Excellent

May 1st, 2014
Review on Yip Felix Chi-Ming MD
Felix C. Yip is the name I had without the "ming" so I guess that makes all the difference when looking him up. This Dr. also works out of West Covina at 2707 E. Valley BL. # 106 but from what I know is only there once a month and only before 11 A.M which is almost impossible to see him unless you have months to wait. So my review is based off of this office. The office in West Covina I thought was pretty nice and clean but waiting room is extremely small so on a busy day it can get crammed and difficult to maneuver around especially if you are in a wheel chair but ya make the best of it, what else are you going to do =). Some of the staff was not very personable and mostly Asian so sometimes their accent is heavy and difficult to understand and sometimes they can come across rude due to lack of friendliness and patience when doing their job. The call-in experience is no better; the staff generally comes across rude on the phone too and depending on who answers, their English can be difficult to understand. Also if there are any tests that need to be done even as simple as a urine test you have to go to the nearest Quest Lab which can be a hassle. Dr. Yip seemed nice, I just wish I could of understood what the man was saying better. For me, his English was difficult to understand unless I listened intently to every word and had him repeat what he was saying. I'm sure if you speak the language than it probably would be fine. I just had left feeling confused and not completely understanding what Dr. Yip said or wanted to do which is frustrating. He seems to have good credentials otherwise.

May 14th, 2012
poor receptionest
I spend more than 5 call to make appointment. I called twice today no one answer phone and the other two they put me in hold and hang up on me. I attemped 5 phone call to arrang a appointment. Dr. Yip hiring unprofessional officer and no manner at all.

July 18th, 2011
YIP--Great Doctor
Dr. Yip has attended to both my wife and myself, and in two instances we had quasi-emergency visits, which the staff allowed us to walk in. He allows for a portion of the day for walk-ins, and although there was a wait, we gladly accepted this issue. He is quite knowledgeable, and has a mixed ethnic clientele, and treats everyone with respect.

September 20th, 2009
People's Doctor
Dr. Felix Yip is the first Doctor I encounter whom allow walk-ins patients on a daily basis. People from all over and from different ethnic group waited patiently every time I brought my Uncle in as an emergency walking-patient.Dr. Yip takes care of Every Patient so throughly and so efficiently that I believe every one walks in receives the best care one can ever get. I just read about Dr. Yip and his wife Mildred are such visionary donors that last year they donate $1 million dollar to UCLA School of Dentistry. I solute to such noble act and also read that they are among a small group of Chinese-American philanthropists who have established chairs at UCLA

February 7th, 2017