A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felixberto Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felixberto Lim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felixberto Lim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Lim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Health Center, Monroeville, Pa
- Gulf Coast Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felixberto Diao Lim MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Felixberto D. Lim practice?
- Dr. Felixberto Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Felixberto Lim practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Biloxi, MS.
See Biloxi Internists and Biloxi Oncologists.