A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felizardo Belga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belga graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Belga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital Of Chicago
- Thorek Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans