A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felizardo Belga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felizardo Belga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belga
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Belga Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belga graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Belga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital Of Chicago
- Thorek Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felizardo B Belga FICS and MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Felizardo B. Belga practice?
- Dr. Felizardo Belga has 1 office location.
Dr. Felizardo Belga practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors and Chicago General Practitioners.