A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felizardo Belga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felizardo Belga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belga graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Belga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital Of Chicago
- Thorek Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felizardo B Belga FICS and MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Felizardo B. Belga practice?
- Dr. Felizardo Belga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Felizardo Belga practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians and Chicago General Practitioners.