Dr. Felton Anderson MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Washington, DC

April 26th, 2016
My favorite Doctor
Dr.Anderson is the best ! He takes time with me don't rush me very pleasent always great advice wouldn't trade him for anyone I love my doctor he's part of my family .

January 5th, 2016
I love Dr. Anderson he is definitely the best in the business.

June 18th, 2015
Excellent Doctor with great service
Even though I always have to wait a long time for my actual visit. I enjoy my visits once I get to see him. He is thorough and efficient. Dr. Anderson is very pleasant and knowledgeable. He gives you the time you need so that I don't mind waiting for him. I would recommend him to others and I have done so in the past.

May 11th, 2015
Doctor Anderson is a very good doctor. He allows his patients to tell him their symptoms first. He doesn't cut you off like some other doctors. He takes the necessary time with his patients so he can make the correct diagnose and treatment plans.

February 18th, 2015
The wait time can be rather time consuming.

June 26th, 2014
new patient
I think he was not professional. He left me waiting for two hours. He stopped to go and eat and did not wash his hands before coming back in to see me. I will never go back!

June 24th, 2014
Patient
Excellent Dr. And Staff ... I would give 5 stars

February 26th, 2014
Dr. Anderson provides outstanding patient care. He always takes his time when consulting, examining, and advising me. He is very thorough in providing medical and healthy lifestyle advice. I highly recommend Dr. Anderson. His staff is top-notch also; they are efficient and very professional.

October 9th, 2013
Information Specialist
One could not ask for a God sent person. Great services clean office, wonderful and I do mean a pleasure with the team of professions train medical staffs. Especial the Head Nurse always welcoming with a warm smile. Continue to do what you all do best. My Mother has been under the care for so long, by this great Doctor and I do thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are the best, I love you Dr. Felton P. Anderson and company.

September 11th, 2012
Heart Problems, Blood Presure And Much More
Awesome!!!! Compared to all of the doctors I have seen over the past 30 years I finally found a doctor who cares about each and every patient. From the first day I met him in the hospital I knew he was dedicated and committed to making me feel better. At that exact moment I felt relieved because I knew I was in good hands! Dr. Anderson Is truly a gift from God! Thanks so.....so much for all you do and your wonderful staff. (PS: I continue to everybody about Dr. A and I have my husband, daughter, mother & girlfriends all seeing Dr. A)

December 13th, 2011
He's a LifeSaver
For 2 decades he has been the best medical advice (so clear your schedule for the day because the wait is several hours).

June 7th, 2011
Dr. Anderson is a personable and professional person who spends time in ensuring that I get the attention that I require. He is definitely a 15-minute, maximum-time doctor and I appreciate this. He can also be reached and depended upon to return calls in case of an emergency.