A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Felton Winfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Felton Winfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Felton Winfield, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Winfield graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Winfield has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Felton Lee Winfield MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Felton L. Winfield practice?
- Dr. Felton Winfield has 7 office locations.
Dr. Felton Winfield practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Bogalusa, LA and Hammond, LA.
See New Orleans Obstetricians & Gynecologists.