A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fen Xia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fen Xia is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fen Xia, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Xia graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Xia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fen Xia MD and PHD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Fen Xia practice?
- Dr. Fen Xia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fen Xia practices Radiation Oncology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksville, TN.
See Columbus Radiologists.