A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fengming Kong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fengming Kong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fengming Kong, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kong graduated from Shanghai First Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Mcg Health, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fengming Kong MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Fengming Kong practice?
- Dr. Fengming Kong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fengming Kong practices Radiation Oncology near Wyoming, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Jackson, MI.
See Wyoming Radiologists.