A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feng Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Feng Li, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Curriculum vitae
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Li has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Feng Li MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Feng Li practice?
- Dr. Feng Li has 4 office locations.
Dr. Feng Li practices Gastroenterology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Canton, TX.
See Tyler Gastroenterologists.