A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fenghua Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fenghua Li, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha.
Dr. Li has 2 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fenghua Li MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Fenghua Li practice?
- Dr. Fenghua Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Fenghua Li practices Anesthesiology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Anesthesiologists.