Dr. Fenglaly Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

August 31st, 2016
injured
This dr lee no goid ,she was supposed to do a schedule surgery, and did the opposite of what my original dr had told her ,she too busy ,and slerp deprived, go to different dr.not get in still hurt in my stomach hurts so bad I'm afraid I have to have more surgery because her mistake on me

June 8th, 2016
poor doctor dont go to her.
takes for ever for appt. The hmong staff very rude. Dr. Lee favors and put hmong patients on disability at 1 month of pregnancy without any complications but the other race she makes them work and she doesn't give disability to patients that are pregnant of other race. she makes them work full term knowing they work in the fields.

April 8th, 2016
disgusted dirty office ,sloppy urine cups all mixed up
Women please listen to me ,I was injured by this dr a year ago ,to this day I'm still not back to normal I should of listen to my gut feeling once I entered that dirty office ,God why didn't I listen I'm being honest not a day goes by that i have to look at all the scars on my stomach because of her mistake ,I'm so messed up ion just here to let you women know I'll never be the same .I did file a medical malpractice suit and she is being investigated i had 6 surgeries last year,I had to wear a urine bag for a year , infections throughout my body and i almost died.I'm still not well bit I'm here .it took 4 different surgeons to try and correct what she did to me .all I'm doing is warning you ,maybe there are some of you that had a good experience, but it's just a matter thell be another ME. Stay away if had a bad experience please leave a review ... God bless you all.

February 16th, 2016
I have to say my experience here at this office was unsatisfactory. This was my second pregnancy and I would of gone to my first OB but he retired. I was referred here and is very disappointed with the services. The waiting time at this office is ridiculous. I have to wait over 3.5 hrs to be seen on all of my appointments. I had never met the doctor and she didn't delivered my baby or check up on me after delivery. Staff at the office is friendly but sloppy with the work.

February 14th, 2016
REDFLAG WARNING
FIRST OF ALL I'M NOT ANGRY I'M DISGUSTED THAT A DR.WOULD CLAIM OF KNOWLEDGE OF . SURGERY BUT IN IN REALITY INJURED A PATIENT AND RECOGNIZED HER FAULT ,BUT YET DOES NOT TAKE ANY TYPE OF REMORSE,SYMPATHY, OR A SIMPLE ADMIT THAT YOU KNOWINGLY KNEW I WAS SEVERLY INJURED ME AND MADE GO THROUGH ALL. THESE CORRECTIVE SURGERIES YOU HAVE NO HEART,TO AT LEAST CallL TO SEE HOW I WAS DURING THE WHOLE YEAR WITH A FOLEY CATHETER BECAUSE OF YOUR MISTAKE IN STILL SUFFERING HOW COULD YOU.WHY,.YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH PAIN YOU CAUSED ME TAKE FAULT IN YOUR ACTIONS EVERYTHING GOES FULL CIRCLE AND SOMEDAY YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE I HOPE TO GOD THAT YOU DONT INJURE ANOTHER WOMEN THEWAY I WAS INJURED. IVE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH BECAUSE OF YOU.AND I PRAY THAT YOU DONT HURT A YOUNG GIRL THATS NOT AS STRONG AS I WAS TO GO THROUGH WHAT I HAD TO GO THROUGH .I TRYSTED YOU IF I KNEW THEN WHAT I'VE LEARNED THROUGH OUT ALL OF 2015 I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN A SECOND OPINION AND MAYBE MY LIFE WOULD BE DIFFERENT YOU TOOK A WHOLE YEAR OF MY LIFE EVERY SINGLE DAY I LIVE WITH WHAT YOU DID TO ME .NOT BECAUSE I CHOSEN TO ITS BECAUSE I HAVE TO IF YOUR TO SLEEP DEPRIVED STOP TAKING PATIENTS AND STOP BEING GREEDY FOR POOR MEDI-CAL WOMEN AND CLAIM YOUR DOING IT BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU WERE RAISED TO HELP UNDERPRIVLAGED WOMEN AND YOUR CULTURE. I'M ANGRY THE WAY HANDLED ME AS AS YOUR O ATIENT SONEDAY YOU WILL FIND IT IN YOUR HEART ,AND I HOPE I'M ON YOUR MIND EVERY SINGLE DAY .BECAUSE I HAVE TO BE REMINDED OF WHAT YOU DID TO ME EVERY SINGLE DAY . I'M NOT GOING AWAY UNTIL OTHER WOMEN COME FORWARD I KNOW THERE HAS TO BE MORE...

January 6th, 2016
Good doctor just serverly over worked and spread to thin
1st she's a good doctor very knowledgeable yet she's just to busy and sleep deprived and spread way to thin which has began to make an impact on her patient doctor relationship as well as her ability to do her procedures thoroughly which is why I decided to transfer back to doctor Morgan because I felt unsafe and since my 2nd month of pregnancy I have been to see her 8 times and only physically seen her three times and seen 2 other doctors that was not qualified to see high risk patients on top of that I have had 5 miscarriages all around 3 1/2 months except for 2 of them . so I needed to be seen 1 a week at least and she knowingly scheduleded me 1 visit per month .I would wait for about 3hrs past my appointment time . so just a word of advice if you need consistent care and thorough care this isn't the doctor for you . her staff is slow and mildly incompetent so just be aware .

November 13th, 2015
she's a GREEDY DR.
Horrible, horrific, terrible, never experience ANYTHING like this in my lofe,DO NOT SEE ThIs lady.I'm warning you women trust me 5 he wait time ,her staff of probably all her family works for her they know nothing about scheduling appointments or referring you out to be seen by specilist,they leave urine samples out in 5the open .and get this my tubes were tied 30 years ago ang she came in room to tell me I was pregnant .lol.stupid people got my urine mixed up with someone else's I was sent to her for uti problems. I RAN OUT OF THERE.way to much confusion nobody knows what to do.just please.go to another dr.you'll be better off.Oh and her dirty filthy office on fresno and t street NASTY to I've never witnessed such filth.and 10 seats when you have 50 people waiting for the same dam dr.that's not even there to see you in the first place she needs t o be reported to health department asap.I think that sounds like a great idea. STAY FAR AWAY FROM DR.LEE FENGLALY OFFICE.if I didn't have a star to check that would be great .nasty filthy dirty dr.office.shut it down for health violations asap....

October 13th, 2015
getting a lawyer
To the girl that posted this last review, please don't see this dr.anymore I'm currently going through so much pain she never had time to seeme either she ddidn't care all she cares about is people on medical cause she gets paid you are nothing to this dr.trust me it's been 9 months and 3 surgeries I'm suffering because of her mistake .i honestly believe she deprived of sleep and my medical records will hopefully prove that in court.as God as my witness I'm going to make it my most highest priority to see that never hurts anyone again.go to another dr.please all you women I'm letting you know this will be news in the months to come . God bless you all .there's plenty of more drs you can go to.stay far away from this one...if could rate a ZERO i would ......

September 17th, 2015
I notice that most of these reviews are all 5 stars. But the this is I never get to see her whole visit after I transfered from a different clinic until my labor! The wait is outrages! Longest I've ever waited is 3 hrs or so!! Made me mad!! how this one time I was for almost 3 hours and I never got called and they finally called me to the front and told me that oh I need to get my workplace to cancel my old insurance to be able to still qualified for their clinic! ridiculous! Why not tell me when I walked in instead of wasting my time!? And people be telling me that I shouldn't be getting tears, but then I did. Aren't they not supposed to pressure you about that whole process of labor ?

August 22nd, 2015
injured for the rest of my life
If anyone has had a bad experience with this dr pleas post a review ,I had a horrific and terrified surgery and i know t her could be more women out there that g as seen this dr.and have had same experience to this day I am paying the prior letting her mess me up for the rest of life .please leave a review with your information I would really like to speak with you.God bless .

July 21st, 2015
She is so nice and explains everything so well. It's always worth the wait because she treats me with care.

July 6th, 2015
This dr.is getting reported to medical board . Don't go to this dr.unless you want her to hurt your baby.or physically cause harm to you.