A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fengping Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fengping Xu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Xu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fengping Xu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Fengping Xu practice?
- Dr. Fengping Xu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fengping Xu practices Anesthesiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Portland Anesthesiologists.