A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fengyu Shu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fengyu Shu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shu graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Shu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fengyu Shu MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Fengyu Shu practice?
- Dr. Fengyu Shu has 1 office location.
Dr. Fengyu Shu practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ontario, CA.
See Ontario Internists and Ontario Oncologists.