A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fenney Kwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fenney Kwan, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kwan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fenney Kwan FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Fenney Kwan practice?
- Dr. Fenney Kwan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fenney Kwan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.