A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fenton Sanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fenton Sanger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fenton Sanger, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanger graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Sanger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
- Deaconess Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fenton Monroney Sanger MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Fenton M. Sanger practice?
- Dr. Fenton Sanger has 1 office location.
Dr. Fenton Sanger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.