Dr. Fenton Sanger Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 13th, 2016

Does not care about his patients.

After I told Dr Sanger that I was assaulted by another doctor, he encouraged me to make a report. Then, at the birth of my second child he bullied me into letting the doctor who assaulted me come into my room, this was while I was in active labor! Later, at the trial, he testified against me, for the doctor who assaulted me. He's also, very proud of his heritage, Margaret Sanger is his grandmother. She believed that only certain people should have children, and certainly not people of color. Given what he said about me in his deposition, I cannot help but think he shares her views... I am ashamed that this man delivered two of my children.

October 11th, 2009