A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feodor Ung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Feodor Ung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ung
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Feodor Ung, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ung graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Feodor Ung MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Feodor Ung practice?
- Dr. Feodor Ung has 8 office locations.
Dr. Feodor Ung practices Otolaryngology near Lombard, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Winfield, IL.
See Lombard Otolaryngologists.