A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feodor Ung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Feodor Ung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ung
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Feodor Ung, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ung graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Feodor Ung MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Feodor Ung practice?
- Dr. Feodor Ung has 1 office location.
Dr. Feodor Ung practices Otolaryngology near Lombard, IL.
See Lombard Otolaryngologists.