A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feoktist Orloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Feoktist Orloff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Orloff graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Orloff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Feoktist Nikitovich Orloff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Feoktist N. Orloff practice?
- Dr. Feoktist Orloff has 5 office locations.
Dr. Feoktist Orloff practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.