A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feraidoun Khonsari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Feraidoun Khonsari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Feraidoun Khonsari, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Khonsari graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Khonsari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Feraidoun Khonsari MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Feraidoun Khonsari practice?
- Dr. Feraidoun Khonsari has 1 office location.
Dr. Feraidoun Khonsari practices Urology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Urologists.