A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feras Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Feras Haddad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haddad
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haddad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haddad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Feras Yousef Haddad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Feras Y. Haddad practice?
- Dr. Feras Haddad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Feras Haddad practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, CA.
See Pomona Primary Care Doctors.