A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feras Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Feras Haddad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haddad
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Haddad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haddad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Feras Yousef Haddad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Feras Y. Haddad practice?
- Dr. Feras Haddad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Feras Haddad practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, CA.
See Pomona Family Physicians and Pomona Primary Care Doctors.