A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feras Tanta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Feras Tanta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Feras Tanta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanta graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tanta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Feras Tanta MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Feras Tanta practice?
- Dr. Feras Tanta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Feras Tanta practices Internal Medicine near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Internists.