Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Mar 7th, 2014

SUCH A GREAT DOCTOR AND HAS GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER! HIS OFFICE STAFF IS ALWAYS SO NICE AND DO THEIR BEST TO WORK YOU IN IF YOU NEED TO BE SEEN SOON.

Excellect Dr. And Office Staff show details Excellect Dr. And Office Staff
Mar 11th, 2013

Such a excellent Dr. that actually cares about you when your feeling terrible and listens to find what type problems you are having. Has a excellent bed side manner. I can't enought about what an excellent office staff he has. They are very caring about there patients and always returns my calls the very same day. If I am in any pain and need to be seen I know exactly who to ask for and she is a doll and always works me in the office schedule with no problem.

Excellent Dr and Office Staff show details Excellent Dr and Office Staff
Feb 26th, 2013

Very caring about all his patients problems. When no one else knew what was wrong he was the only Dr that was able to diagnose my problem. And has the very best office staff I have seen in years out of any other Dr.'s offices. Returns your calls the very same day and answers all my questions and refills.

Excellent Dr. show details Excellent Dr.
Oct 25th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr Zabad to all my friends.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR show details EXCELLENT DOCTOR
Oct 25th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Zabad to everyone I know. And also has a very pleasant office staff.

No professionalism from doctor or office staffs show details No professionalism from doctor or office staffs
Aug 12th, 2012

Some members of the staff have clue in what they are doing. Example tell you what timd to be at appointment and then no schedual the appointment, tell you one time to be at a hospital and calls to remind you giving you a different time.This doctor does not like to be questioned about anything. The attitude is now dare you question me about anything.His first visit with my wife as new patient was 10 minutes. We had other question before a procedure and wanted some answers his attitude was like how dare you waste my time.I would not and could not reccommend this doctor to anybody.

Very Caring Dr. show details Very Caring Dr.
Jul 17th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Zabad to every I know!! Has a very friendly office staff that returns your calls the same day!!

Oct 26th, 2011

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS DR WAS AMAZING. I WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM REFERING ANYONE TO HIM. HE HAS A WONDERFUL STAFF BACKING HIM UP.

awesome show details awesome
Oct 3rd, 2011

Wonderful Dr. He cares about his patients problems and takes care of it. Has a great bed side manner. And the office staff is very well knowledged and helpful. He has taken care of my problem and I will be back again to see him fro my next colonoscopy.