A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferdausi Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ferdausi Hassan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ferdausi Hassan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from Sher-E-Bangla Medical College, Barisal.
Dr. Hassan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ferdausi Hassan MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ferdausi Hassan practice?
- Dr. Ferdausi Hassan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ferdausi Hassan practices Internal Medicine near Jackson Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Jackson Heights Internists.