A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferdausi Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ferdausi Hassan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ferdausi Hassan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from Sher-E-Bangla Medical College, Barisal.
Dr. Hassan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hassan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ferdausi Hassan practice?
Dr. Ferdausi Hassan practices Internal Medicine near Jackson Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Queens Village, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Jackson Heights Internists.