A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferdinand Alfonso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ferdinand Alfonso, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfonso graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Alfonso has 12 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alfonso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ferdinand A. Alfonso practice?
Dr. Ferdinand Alfonso practices Neurology near Duarte, CA.
See Duarte Neurologists.