A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferdinand Alfonso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ferdinand Alfonso, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfonso graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Alfonso has 12 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ferdinand Antolin Alfonso MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ferdinand A. Alfonso practice?
- Dr. Ferdinand Alfonso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ferdinand Alfonso practices Neurology near Duarte, CA.
See Duarte Neurologists.