A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferdinand Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ferdinand Becker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ferdinand Becker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Nose Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Becker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Indian River Mem Hosp, Vero Beach, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ferdinand Francis Becker MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ferdinand F. Becker practice?
- Dr. Ferdinand Becker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ferdinand Becker practices Otolaryngology near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Otolaryngologists.