A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferdinand Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ferdinand Becker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becker
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Becker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ferdinand Becker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Nose Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Becker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Indian River Mem Hosp, Vero Beach, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ferdinand Francis Becker MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ferdinand F. Becker practice?
- Dr. Ferdinand Becker has 1 office location.
Dr. Ferdinand Becker practices Otolaryngology near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Otolaryngologists.