A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferdinand Brutvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ferdinand Brutvan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brutvan graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Brutvan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ferdinand Martin Brutvan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ferdinand M. Brutvan practice?
- Dr. Ferdinand Brutvan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ferdinand Brutvan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Janesville, WI.
See Janesville Radiologists.