A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferdinand Brutvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brutvan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brutvan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ferdinand Brutvan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brutvan graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Brutvan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ferdinand Martin Brutvan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ferdinand M. Brutvan practice?
- Dr. Ferdinand Brutvan has 10 office locations.
Dr. Ferdinand Brutvan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Janesville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI and Kenosha, WI.
See Janesville Radiologists.