Dr. Ferdinand Fojas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ferdinand Fojas?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 17th, 2016

My experience in your care

When I go to the ER for my heart I always hope that you're the doctor I see that night, you have amazing bedside manner and are very caring funny and help me to calm down you treat me like a person. You're always super nice to me and do every testing possible to try to figure out what's going on. You spend a lot of time in my room just talking to cheer me up and make me smile and feel better unlike most who just come in ask what's wronge then leave and you never see them again. You make going to the ER not so scary and traumatizing. I just wanted to take the time to say thank you. Next time you see me i will most likely have my pacemaker and we will have a lot more to talk about 😁

January 3rd, 2017