A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferdinand Formoso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ferdinand Formoso, Pain Managment Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ferdinand Formoso, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Formoso graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Formoso has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ferdinand Joseph Formoso DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ferdinand J. Formoso practice?
- Dr. Ferdinand Formoso has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ferdinand Formoso practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Orange Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Middleburg, FL.
See Orange Park Physiatrists and Orange Park Pain Management Doctors.