A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferdinand Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ferdinand Richards is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ferdinand Richards, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Richards has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ferdinand Richards MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ferdinand Richards practice?
- Dr. Ferdinand Richards has 1 office location.
Dr. Ferdinand Richards practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.