The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ferdinand Rico
Dr. Ferdinand Rico, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harlingen, TX, with another office in Tyler, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Rico is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg and CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ferdinand Rico has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...