A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferdinand Rico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ferdinand Rico is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rico
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rico Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Rico graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Rico has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ferdinand Rico MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ferdinand Rico practice?
- Dr. Ferdinand Rico has 1 office location.
Dr. Ferdinand Rico practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.