A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferdinand Rico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ferdinand Rico is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rico
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rico Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rico graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Rico has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ferdinand Rico MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ferdinand Rico practice?
- Dr. Ferdinand Rico has 1 office location.
Dr. Ferdinand Rico practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.