A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferdinand Rico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ferdinand Rico is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rico graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Rico has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ferdinand Reyes Rico MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ferdinand R. Rico practice?
- Dr. Ferdinand Rico has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ferdinand Rico practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Kingsville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH.
See Kingsville Surgeons.