A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferdinando Buonanno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ferdinando Buonanno is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ferdinando Buonanno, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Buonanno graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Buonanno has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ferdinando S Buonanno MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ferdinando S. Buonanno practice?
- Dr. Ferdinando Buonanno has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ferdinando Buonanno practices Neurology near Dorchester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Dorchester Neurologists.