A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferdinando Buonanno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ferdinando Buonanno is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ferdinando Buonanno, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Buonanno graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Buonanno has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buonanno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ferdinando S. Buonanno practice?
Dr. Ferdinando Buonanno practices Neurology near Dorchester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Dorchester Neurologists.