A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferdouse Sartawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ferdouse Sartawi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ferdouse Sartawi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sartawi graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sartawi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ferdouse Tariq Sartawi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ferdouse T. Sartawi practice?
- Dr. Ferdouse Sartawi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ferdouse Sartawi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Falls Church, VA.
See Washington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.