A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fereidoon Parsioon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fereidoon Parsioon, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsioon graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Parsioon has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fereidoon Parsioon MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fereidoon Parsioon practice?
- Dr. Fereidoon Parsioon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fereidoon Parsioon practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Neurological Surgeons.