A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fereidoon Taghizadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fereidoon Taghizadeh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taghizadeh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taghizadeh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fereidoon Taghizadeh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Taghizadeh graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Taghizadeh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fereidoon Taghizadeh MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fereidoon Taghizadeh practice?
- Dr. Fereidoon Taghizadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Fereidoon Taghizadeh practices Psychiatry near Towson, MD.
See Towson Psychiatrists.