A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferenc Gyimesi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ferenc Gyimesi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gyimesi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gyimesi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gyimesi graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Gyimesi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital Center
- Louis A. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ferenc Charles Gyimesi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ferenc C. Gyimesi practice?
- Dr. Ferenc Gyimesi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ferenc Gyimesi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near Clarksburg, WV.
See Clarksburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Clarksburg Surgeons.