A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferenc Gyimesi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ferenc Gyimesi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gyimesi
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gyimesi graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Gyimesi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital Center
- Louis A. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ferenc Charles Gyimesi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ferenc C. Gyimesi practice?
- Dr. Ferenc Gyimesi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ferenc Gyimesi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near Clarksburg, WV.
See Clarksburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Clarksburg Surgeons.