Dr. Ferenc Gyimesi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ferenc Gyimesi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 18th, 2013

Communication

I was scheduled for surgery twice and both times canceled because I was not informed my blood work was in good standings. I felt as if he expected me to know what medical terminology & tests I required, as a patient. However he was pleasant at first, but when issue arise passes the blame to others.

April 2nd, 2009

In my opinion, he is the best!

Dr. Gyimesi delivered all three of my children (a singleton and twins). He has a perpetual smile, an easy laugh and a laid-back manner. He takes time when time is needed, but moves things along if all is well. I could not ask for a better experience with an OB/GYN. I would recommend him highly.

October 6th, 2014