Dr. Ferenc Gyimesi MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Clarksburg, WV

3.0

January 4th, 2017
Inappropriate
He is no longer in private practice. Feel sorry for those at VA. He makes unwelcome/inapproriate remarks if you're attractive and unkind remarks if you're not. During my last pregnancy when I expressed my concern about weight gain and fatigue, he told me I was too old and had too many children. Went to another Dr. and expressed these concerned. He ran tests and discovered I had developed a pregnancy induced hypothyroid. (Breath air - gain weight. Sit down - fall asleep)

February 18th, 2013
Communication
I was scheduled for surgery twice and both times canceled because I was not informed my blood work was in good standings. I felt as if he expected me to know what medical terminology & tests I required, as a patient. However he was pleasant at first, but when issue arise passes the blame to others.

April 1st, 2009
In my opinion, he is the best!
Dr. Gyimesi delivered all three of my children (a singleton and twins). He has a perpetual smile, an easy laugh and a laid-back manner. He takes time when time is needed, but moves things along if all is well. I could not ask for a better experience with an OB/GYN. I would recommend him highly.