Dr. Ferenc Gyimesi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ferenc Gyimesi?

Communication

Posted on February 18th, 2013

I was scheduled for surgery twice and both times canceled because I was not informed my blood work was in good standings. I felt as if he expected me to know what medical terminology & tests I required, as a patient. However he was pleasant at first, but when issue arise passes the blame to others.

In my opinion, he is the best!

Posted on April 2nd, 2009

Dr. Gyimesi delivered all three of my children (a singleton and twins). He has a perpetual smile, an easy laugh and a laid-back manner. He takes time when time is needed, but moves things along if all is well. I could not ask for a better experience with an OB/GYN. I would recommend him highly.

Posted on October 6th, 2014