A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fereshteh Fahimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fereshteh Fahimi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fahimi
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fahimi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fereshteh Fahimi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahimi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Fahimi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fereshteh Fahimi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Fereshteh Fahimi practice?
- Dr. Fereshteh Fahimi has 1 office location.
Dr. Fereshteh Fahimi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Obstetricians & Gynecologists.