A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fereydoon Adibi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fereydoon Adibi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fereydoon Adibi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Adibi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Adibi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
- Grand View Hospital, Sellersville, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fereydoon Adibi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Fereydoon Adibi practice?
- Dr. Fereydoon Adibi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fereydoon Adibi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Quakertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pennsburg, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Quakertown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.