inactive

Fereydoon Adibi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

April 16th, 2015
Don't go there
He was not helpful at all during my appt and acted as if he couldn't be bothered. It was a waste of my time and money. I will never go back there.

August 29th, 2013
As a healthcare professional, I chose Dr Adibi over all other OBs because of his personality , caring , compassion and SKILLS. He is one of the best surgeons you will ever have. I was fortunate enough to be able to do 2 vaginal deliveries after a first C section. It was an emergency and I will say he did an excellent job , I recovered quickly and with no scar! He is loved and respected by hospital nurses . That says a lot. His practice has grown and they are very busy but good luck finding better doctors than this practice. Some women are uncomfortable with a man but I highly recommend him!

March 1st, 2012
Settled my nerves
I had never had a male OB/GYN before and my practice only had one, so my chances were good I wouldn't have him deliver my daughter. But shifts changed and I was suddenly faced with Dr Adibi as my delivering physician. He was great. He made me feel like I was the best pusher he'd ever seen. He was incredibly encouraging and lighthearted in the heat of delivery, but completely composed and confident at the same time. In the end, I credit him with my quick recovery as I didn't need stitches or an episiotomy. His years of experience were a blessing.

December 9th, 2008
Doctor was sent test results and he had them for three weeks and never contacted me. This has caused problems with my pregnancy and he never even called to talk with me or my husband about what happened. Even the first time I was there I felt like I was rushed about like a hurd of cattle. I will never go back there to him or his practice.