A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fereydoun Parsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fereydoun Parsa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fereydoun Parsa, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsa graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parsa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
- Kuakini Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fereydoun D Parsa MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fereydoun D. Parsa practice?
- Dr. Fereydoun Parsa has 1 office location.
Dr. Fereydoun Parsa practices Plastic Surgery near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Surgeons.