A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. F Parsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. F Parsa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. F Parsa, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsa graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Parsa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
- Kuakini Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parsa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Hawaii - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. F D. Parsa practice?
Dr. F Parsa practices Plastic Surgery near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Plastic Surgeons.