A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferhan Beken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ferhan Beken is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ferhan Beken, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beken graduated from Gazi Universitesi, Ankara. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beken has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ferhan Beken MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ferhan Beken practice?
- Dr. Ferhan Beken has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ferhan Beken practices Neurology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA and Lansdale, PA.
See Salt Lake City Neurologists.