Dr. Ferial Walid MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2016
QTC VA CONTRACTOR
Dr Ferial Ward is a QTC doctor for VA. (hint) If you are looking for a doctor that does her job and not side with the VA SHE IS NOT THE ONE!!!!! I've spoken with numerous people that she performed exams on and all ended up going against the Veteran!!! She is not VET friendly

May 2nd, 2016
Good Doctor
I picked her at random when I needed to leave another doctor. She was a refreshing improvement instantly. I actually got enough time with her to explain my problem. That alone was an inprovement. I let her know upfront that I was fed up with being told that my pain was arthritis. She promptly ordered the proper tests and gave me the referrals I needed. she was a better doctor to me than I was a patient to her, very understanding of my frustrations.. I would reccommend her if you cannot get results with your current situation.

January 7th, 2016
Dr Walid takes the time to listen and seems genuinely concerned. She is compassionate and understanding. Don't let the exterior of the office keep you from making an appointment with her.

November 5th, 2015
Atrocious bedside manner/complete disregard for her patients well being/arrogant/rude
Spoke down to me about medical conditions going so far as to accuse me of not having the things I was being treated for (with proper documentation from my previous dr who I had been seeing for years), shushing me while she tsk tsk'd over medications she didnt agree with, more than once interrupting me after having asked me a question by holding up her hand in a "talk to the hand" sort of scenario, second guessed my needs blatantly and accused me of not having anything really wrong with me because I was too young to have this or that, refused to send my records to a dr she referred me to but didn't tell me she wasn't sending them for two weeks so I waited that long only to have to physically pick them up and drive them to the new dr a 30+ minute drive away, refused to give refills on known medications: stating I could be without it for awhile, completely unprofessional and in my opinion does not take her oath to do no harm very seriously. Blatantly refusing to fill a prescription is fine but tell the patient you won't be comfortable writing certain prescriptions up front so that they can find a dr who handles cases of people with legitimate chronic conditions.

September 8th, 2015
Former Patent.
I would have to give this office a subpar review I found the Dr very short in general exams were very short and health issues were not followed up . as with my other Drs office no reminder of appt.s was ever made and with talking to the Dr about issue with billing Clerk She made it clear she was not a welfare Dr. which resulted in finding a new Dr. one that puts patients need first and foremost

October 10th, 2014
Best Doc ever!!!
One of the best MD's ever, she listens, I mean really listens. BEST Doc EVER!!!!

September 17th, 2014
She is a wonderful Dr. She has helped me with a complicated condition.I like her as a person and respect her as my doctor.

April 9th, 2013
How family doctors are supposed to be
Squeezed me in on a walk-in. Very friendly staff. Excellent, friendly, good-humored doctor. She listens and engages you so you know she is listening. Clear diagnosis with explanations of the diagnosis, instructions, and prescriptions in layman's terms. This is how family doctors are supposed to be.

August 22nd, 2012
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Walid has the feeling of being more like a friend than a Doctor. She knows her patients on a personal level and really digs to get to the root of your problem. I was treated by her in the med-stop in the past and liked her so much, i left my former physician and have been with her since she started her own private practice. She is never in a rush and spends quality time with each patient. She also does not book multiple patients at the same time and make them wait. I have even had phone calls from her with results or if i call in with a question, speak with her rather than having to leave a message with her staff.

June 5th, 2012
highly qualified doctor ,best doctor that I have seen in many years.

March 1st, 2012
DR. WALID IS THE BEST PHYSICIAN IN TOWN! SHE WILL SPEND ALL THE TIME NEEDED TO HELP HER PATIENTS! LOVE THE STAFF AS WELL!

January 24th, 2012