A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferit Acar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ferit Acar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Acar graduated from Ankara Universitesi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Acar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ferit M Acar MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ferit M. Acar practice?
- Dr. Ferit Acar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ferit Acar practices Internal Medicine near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Internists.