A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fermin Calderon-Dujarric:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fermin Calderon-Dujarric is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Calderon-Dujarric graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Calderon-Dujarric has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fermin Calderon-Dujarric MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fermin Calderon-Dujarric practice?
- Dr. Fermin Calderon-Dujarric has 1 office location.
Dr. Fermin Calderon-Dujarric practices Critical Care Medicine near Monroeville, PA.
See Monroeville Critical Care Practitioners.