A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fermin Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fermin Morales, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.More Education & Awards
Dr. Morales has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morales accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fermin E. Morales practice?
Dr. Fermin Morales practices Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.