Dr. Fermin Santos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fermin Santos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2012

Dr. Santos has done wonders for my depression.

I am not sure if the other comments are on the correct physician. Dr. Santos has been my psychiatrist for about 3 years, and has really helped me out quite a bit. He really spends time addressing my issues, and does not push medications if not needed.

April 21st, 2012

My back and leg pain are much improved.

I was getting injections at a pain clinic with no improvement. Dr. Santos ordered an MRI of my back, which showed a large disc herniation. He recommended a different kind of injection. After 1 injection my pain is almost 90% improved. I was scared that I would need surgery, but he was very helpful in explaining that I will get better, and most likely no require surgery. I am very happy with the results.

September 12th, 2011

Mis-Diagnosed!

My husband came in after over a month of pain on a scale of 1-10 at a 8 to higher all the time. We had a CT scan disc with us from a previous ER visit. Dr. Santos did his own Xray and sent him home with more drugs and a prescript for physical therapy. Suck it up. No looking for cause of such pain. Turns out my husband has lung cancer that has spread to his neck. The tumor in his neck was causing bone loss - muscle spasms were trying to hold his neck up. NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!

March 10th, 2012