Dr. Fermin Stewart MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 11th, 2016
Insensible Personnel
Basically I had a good experience with Dr. Stewart. The reason for my rating is becase 2 weeks after my visit, I called the office to talk to the doctor. My call was attended by a lady named Christine. I mentioned to her I wanted to talk to the doctor because I thought I may have something else, different from its diagnose. Without asking how I feel, and what my case was about, Christine said the doctor will not change his diagnose, and suggested I may go for a second opinion. I tried a couple of time to explain to her what I meant, but basically she never allows me to talk and finish my statement. She was nasty, arrogant, and sarcastic. I begged her several times to let me speak, but she insisted on giving his opinion without considering mine. He was insensible.

September 9th, 2015
Two Thumbs Up So Far!
Dr. Stewart's bedside manner is commendable. He puts you at ease and makes sure he answers all questions and concerns in a manner that is easy to understand. He remembers details from past visits. So far he is the best doctor I have come into contact with in quite awhile. Thanks Doc!

June 22nd, 2015
Unbelievable
I have been having vertigo for 7 weeks now, and issues with my ear. I was hoping to get some answers with this doctor. Instead, I got a condescending attitude, and instead of listening to what has been going on, immediately, before even examining me, told me my problem was from reflux and that I should stop eating dinner (I was amused and incredulous to see he has been telling people this for quite some time in these reviews). When he finally went to examine my ears, he said, "Well, lets see how much damage you have done.". He has NO compassion, and made me feel humiliated and acted like I brought this on intentionally. His attitude was VERY judgmental. I also saw several certificates stating he has been trained in liposuction...not sure why an ENT would do lipo, except to make more money. I would not recommend this doctor.

June 18th, 2015
Rude
Office staff is VERY rude and disrespectful. The Dr didn't want to hear anything I had to say and was very condescending. Would never recommend to anyone. I was so disappointed!

February 12th, 2015
Rude office staff
I have seen Dr. Stewart for years. Make no mistake, he is an excellent physician! If you are going to the Suwanee office beware of Chris who handles insurance. She can be very rude!

January 10th, 2015
One of the best doctors around.

January 5th, 2015
Excellent doctor!

December 18th, 2014
Maybe I was catching things on a bad day. The wait time was 2+ hrs, the experience with the doctor felt rushed and pressured, and I did not really feel like I was getting all of the information I needed to make a good decision. I decided it was best to take my ear issues elsewhere, and I can say that I now have a very positive experience to rate this against.

June 27th, 2012
Won't return my phone call after I left message I was in pain
I visited this doctor and waited over 1 hour my first visit. He prescribed a cat scan and I went. Diagnosed with sinusitis and inflamation in all sinus areas. I was experiencing vertigo when I tilted my head. He put me on a medicine that is $119.00 for a small bottle of nasal spray. Days later the medicine is not helping and now I have extreme vertigo and can't walk it's so bad. I called and nearly 24 hours later have not been given a call back. I would not recommend this man to anyone. He has a slight attitude and is a little cocky.

July 26th, 2011
I have been to other ENTs but he was absolutely the best one I have gone to. Highly recommend this Dr.

April 1st, 2011
Simply the Best
Dr. Stewart has been my daughters doctor for 13 years. After seeing several other doctors for her chronic condition, we were finally referred to him as being the best and most capable doctor for her treatment. He has proved this to be true many times over. The Atlanta area is fortunate to have such a kind, caring, and capable man to turn to!

January 6th, 2011
Dr. Stewart is Awesome!
Dr. Stewart performed surgery on my right ear and he did a stellar job. My recovery went well and you can hardly see the scar! I scar very easily so I was really happy with the turn out. Dr. Stewart is also a very knowledgeable doctor. I never would have guessed the root cause of my problem until he told me.