Dr. Fermin Stewart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fermin Stewart?

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Fermin Stewart?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2017

Awful

This was the worst experience I have had at a doctor and it left me in tears. I kept getting very painful sore throats only when I had a cold, so I went and saw him. He didn't even get a background, just started talking about how the stomach was like a blender, etc. His answer to my 3 painful sore throats in the last year was to stop eating dinner and only have it for special occasions. Also, I was pregnant(2nd) and he told me that some women use it as an excuse to eat whatever they want.

August 11th, 2016

Insensible Personnel

Basically I had a good experience with Dr. Stewart. The reason for my rating is becase 2 weeks after my visit, I called the office to talk to the doctor. My call was attended by a lady named Christine. I mentioned to her I wanted to talk to the doctor because I thought I may have something else, different from its diagnose. Without asking how I feel, and what my case was about, Christine said the doctor will not change his diagnose, and suggested I may go for a second opinion. I tried a couple of time to explain to her what I meant, but basically she never allows me to talk and finish my statement. She was nasty, arrogant, and sarcastic. I begged her several times to let me speak, but she insisted on giving his opinion without considering mine. He was insensible.

September 9th, 2015

Two Thumbs Up So Far!

Dr. Stewart's bedside manner is commendable. He puts you at ease and makes sure he answers all questions and concerns in a manner that is easy to understand. He remembers details from past visits. So far he is the best doctor I have come into contact with in quite awhile. Thanks Doc!

June 22nd, 2015

Unbelievable

I have been having vertigo for 7 weeks now, and issues with my ear. I was hoping to get some answers with this doctor. Instead, I got a condescending attitude, and instead of listening to what has been going on, immediately, before even examining me, told me my problem was from reflux and that I should stop eating dinner (I was amused and incredulous to see he has been telling people this for quite some time in these reviews). When he finally went to examine my ears, he said, "Well, lets see how much damage you have done.". He has NO compassion, and made me feel humiliated and acted like I brought this on intentionally. His attitude was VERY judgmental. I also saw several certificates stating he has been trained in liposuction...not sure why an ENT would do lipo, except to make more money. I would not recommend this doctor.

June 18th, 2015

Rude

Office staff is VERY rude and disrespectful. The Dr didn't want to hear anything I had to say and was very condescending. Would never recommend to anyone. I was so disappointed !

February 12th, 2015

Rude office staff

I have seen Dr. Stewart for years. Make no mistake, he is an excellent physician! If you are going to the Suwanee office beware of Chris who handles insurance. She can be very rude!

January 10th, 2015

One of the best doctors around.

January 5th, 2015

Excellent doctor!

December 19th, 2014

Maybe I was catching things on a bad day. The wait time was 2+ hrs, the experience with the doctor felt rushed and pressured, and I did not really feel like I was getting all of the information I needed to make a good decision. I decided it was best to take my ear issues elsewhere, and I can say that I now have a very positive experience to rate this against.

June 27th, 2012

Won't return my phone call after I left message I was in pain

I visited this doctor and waited over 1 hour my first visit. He prescribed a cat scan and I went. Diagnosed with sinusitis and inflamation in all sinus areas. I was experiencing vertigo when I tilted my head. He put me on a medicine that is $119.00 for a small bottle of nasal spray. Days later the medicine is not helping and now I have extreme vertigo and can't walk it's so bad. I called and nearly 24 hours later have not been given a call back. I would not recommend this man to anyone. He has a slight attitude and is a little cocky.

January 22nd, 2012

He is the best!

July 26th, 2011

I have been to other ENTs but he was absolutely the best one I have gone to. Highly recommend this Dr.